Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of test and evaluation activities.
Test and Evaluation Tool Kit (TETK) improves the efficiency and effectiveness of test and evaluation activities across the digital engineering product life cycle. Rapidly assess system performance against mission objectives in every phase of your program:
- From the earliest phases, when measures of effectiveness (MOEs) are defined.
- During the design and implementation phases, when simulations and hardware-in-the-loop evaluations occur.
- Through to the testing and operations phases, when cost mitigations are critical to planning, executing, and assessing live event.
With TETK, you can build and validate detailed test plans, monitor test execution, and rapidly analyze post-test results. Model your missions across multiple domains including aircraft, satellites, missiles, maritime and ground vehicles, and ground facilities. Communicate the results with reports, graphs, dynamic displays, and accurate 3D visualization.
TETK use cases
- Comparing track to truth assignments.
- Planning multi-domain events.
- Developing test points.
- Defining Measures of Performance (MOPs).
- Resolving anomalies.
- Build and validate test plans that maximize test point density and reduce retest rates.
- Deliver real-time test assessment.
- Accelerate post-event assessment, result validation, and forensics.
- Communicate with pre-test and post-test stakeholders at customized levels of technical detail with compelling 4D visuals and graphs.