Assess vulnerability to safeguard your space assets.
Space Object Threat Assessment (SOTA) helps you determine the risk of a threat object targeting another object. It provides a measure of vulnerability (called the Vanguard Number) that characterizes how likely a specific action is and how soon it could happen. You can conduct this vulnerability analysis quickly and simultaneously for all operational assets to provide mission assurance for any space-based system. This analysis supports all orbit regimes: LEO to LEO, GEO to GEO, LEO to GEO, and everything in between.
- Analyzing potential ASAT activity.
- Supporting missions in real time.
- Fusing simulated and live data for training and exercises.
- Assessing constellation vulnerability.
- Identifying the most likely targets of rendezvous or intercept activity.
- Wargaming and operational exercises
- Analyzing alternatives when planning threat avoidance maneuvers.
- Assessing the vulnerability of all mission options.
- Exhaustively maps out the solution space.
- Prioritizes potential threats.
- Helps clarify the intent of hostile actions.
- Rapidly updates in response to changes.