Defend against missile threats by analyzing entire systems.
The proliferation of dual-purpose missile systems puts both space and ground assets at risk. To defend against these threats, you need to analyze and characterize them swiftly. And to create the most accurate characterizations, you need to analyze the whole missile system at once.
AGI software fuses models and generates data to represent the relationships of the vehicles, sensors, and other assets that comprise entire mission systems. Evaluate parabolic missile trajectories that threaten targets on land and direct ascent ASAT trajectories that threaten targets in space. See the big picture, faster than you thought possible, and respond to any kind of missile threat, anywhere.
Need more information?
Defend Against Threats
- Simulate threats and intercepts with 6-DOF modeling
- Evaluate air, space and ground launches
- Quantify detection and response chains
- Ensure communications through complex networks
- Perform large-scale trade studies
Assess Space Threats
- Analyze target/chase combinations
- Provide insight to vulnerabilities
- Prioritize potential threats
- Model orbit propagation and maneuvers with precision
- Simulate detection, tracking, and imaging performance of EOIR sensors
- Define low-level sensor parameters
- Model time dynamic target signatures
- Produce synthetic scenes
- Include atmosphere and cloud effects
Digital Mission Engineering (STK) and Computer-Generated Force simulations (AFSIM) are complementary and essential for defense organizations.Read More