The latest Systems Tool Kit release is now available for download
. STK 11.3 delivers more tools to the systems engineer’s arsenal as the complexity continues to rise across all phases of the project life cycle. If the ultimate aim is to maximize mission return on investment while controlling cost from conception through operations/end of life, then it’s critical to accurately model the various systems and their interactions as early in the life cycle as possible.
This release includes improvements across all the aerospace domains, but listed here are just some of the highlights.
- Leading edge optimizers (Sparse Nonlinear OPTimizer - SNOPT & Interior Point OPTimizer - IPOPT) added for greater accuracy in orbit maneuver modeling
- Support for community standard spacecraft state vectors messages (CCSDS OPM)
- More accurate signal loss modeling for communications passing through the ionospheric layer
- Support for using electric power plants when modeling aircraft performance
- Automatic display resolution detection
- Support for Oculus Rift virtual reality headset
For the complete feature list that includes multiple Access, Analysis Workbench, Astro, EOIR, SDF, and visualization updates, see our What's New
Want to upgrade to a newer version of STK?
Are you looking for a reason to upgrade to a newer version of STK? Well, we have lots of them. Check out all the new features included in each STK version here.